I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for another Five for Friday!
1. I've been spending more time with my embroidery machine this summer! I wish I had more time for hobbies when school is in session.
2. We had some storms recently with hail! After they passed, the sky looked very beautiful!
3. I've been using the Couch to 5K program and just finished Week 4! I usually use the treadmill or the roads in my neighborhood, but I decided to try using the high school track one day. Not the best idea, because the track was harder than both the treadmill and the road (with hills)! I think I'm just a strange person, because I would have imagined the track to be super easy!
4. My dog had to go to the vet this week to get ready for boarding while we go to the beach... he was not cooperative and had to get the Hannibal Lecter mask!
5. And no summer is complete without spending time making centers for the upcoming school year!