1. My kids are hilarious! This seems to have become a favorite activity during our developmental center time!
2. We worked hard on cutting apart and assembling sentences.
3. We read Elmer and wrote some awesome story responses! Have you read this book? I love it! Do you have to use commentary on student work at your school? We are encouraged to add commentary to displayed writing. I love cutting fun shapes from post-it notes and using that to write me commentary.
4. My friends and co-workers at school threw me an adoption baby shower this week! It was amazing! I loved these monthly onesies!
5. And, here's how generous everyone was! I just couldn't believe it! :) Only 4 more weeks until baby girl's due date!